Sunday, August 9, 2009

We love a theme!!!!

I know Hugh hates fish but this celebrant is hot and there is something very endearing about a fish head groom.
For couples who love sitting in make ups for 9 hours on their wedding day, also for the publicity seekers as this theme is beloved by millions. Start growing ya hairs everyone.
A Pricey classic, no pants. It doesnt have to be goth no pants. We just all take off our pants together. nice. Cheap option for the guys who have to hire a suit.
This theme is close to all our hearts, its an Aussie classic and one to remember coz kegs are cheap and classy especially with a bride attached.
I have nothing to say about this one, other than head gear is effective.
This is a classic, Bastie is really gunning for this theme, its got guns so im cool with it. Bella would be dressed as Chewbacca. In case they run with this I am C3po coz I look hot in gold.


I am a big fan of the smokin guns theme. We could get Bella dressed up as a rabbit! coz I love rabbits too.Guns and fags are the best.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gawd Hugh and pricey you look amazing...congratulations, it looks like you had so much fun. wish I was there. x

    ReplyDelete